College students have 16 weeks from the date of registration to complete a NetMath course. Upon registration, students will receive communication from the NetMath office regarding their official course start and end date. These courses are self-paced, and students who are able to work at a faster pace may complete their coursework prior to their assigned end course date. Some courses allow a paid course extension: please check the specific course page for information on extensions, syllabus, cost, number of credit hours, and necessary course materials.
Your NetMath course will begin immediately when your registration application is processed. Once you submit a registration application and confirm your intent to enroll, there is no mechanism to pause your course or start at a later date. If you are planning to register for a NetMath course in the future and would like to receive course reminders from the NetMath office, please click here.
Note the following before registering:
- You may enroll in one course at a time.
- Depending on how much information is required, your registration will take 5-10 business days to be processed.
- Once you confirm your intent to enroll you will be registered in that course within the next few days barring any account holds or advising holds.
- Click here to register. The direct link is https://apps.citl.illinois.edu/non-degree-registration/Account/Login.
- Note: Our registration site is run by the campus CITL (Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning) office. If you are a new student, you will need to create an account to login.
NetMath Course Extensions
Extensions are available for some courses (not intended for high school students). Click here to learn more.