SCHEDULE A NETMATH EXAM WITH PROCTORU
Step 1: Test your equipment
- Check the Technical Requirements for Online Proctored Exam to make sure you have the right computer equipment.
- Test your system’s equipment using the ProctorU System Test.
Step 2: Create Your ProctorU User Account
- If this is your first time scheduling an exam with ProctorU, click the Sign Up link on the University of Illinois ProctorU portal page to create a new user account and ProctorU log-in/password.
- Your browser will ask you to allow ProctorU to use your camera to take a snapshot of you. Note: this step can be skipped if you don’t wish to take a snapshot at this time. In that case, the proctor will upload a picture of you during your first testing session.
- Fill out all the other fields on the account creation page. Your Username can be any name you choose. Choose a name you will easily remember (perhaps the first part of your email address before the @ symbol).
- Accept the Terms of Service.
- Click the Create Account button to create your account.
- On the My Preferences page, select from the drop-downs to choose the optimal time to take your exams (e.g., weekdays, weekends, mornings, evenings, etc.) IMPORTANT: depending on the specific exam window for your course, your preferred time may or may not be available.
- Click the Save & Update button.
Step 3: Schedule Your Exam
- From the My Exams page, click the Schedule New Exam button to schedule your exam date and time.
- Fill in the institution (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign), term (Self Paced Exams), and exam (NetMath: Your Course Number and Exam Number) from the dropdown menus, and click the Find Reservations button.
- On the Schedule Exam page, select a reservation time from the calendar at the bottom of the screen. IMPORTANT: If you do not see any reservations listed, please select the "View All" radio button next to "Filter Results" to display exam times that are outside your specified preference.
- Click the "BOOK IT" button next to your desired exam appointment time.
- Confirm your selection on the next page and click the Proceed to Cart button when you are ready to continue.
- In your cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Enter the appropriate credit card information and click Make Payment.
- You will see an exam confirmation page and will receive an email message with your scheduled exam information.
Step 4: Take Your Exam
- At the date and time of your appointment, login to the University of Illinois ProctorU portal page.
- After logging in, you will see a countdown to your exam time at the top of the page. Prior to your exam appointment, you may reschedule using the Reschedule button.
- At the appointment time, a Start button will appear next to the appointment. Click the Start button, and you will be connected to a proctor who will guide you through the rest of your proctored exam process.