NetMath summer semester courses are offered during the University of Illinois Summer Semester and available to both matriculating students at the University of Illinois, and to Non Degree students. Unlike our self-paced, 16-week Academic Year term offerings, these courses have fixed dates for homework submission and taking exams. No extensions are allowed in summer semester course sections.
For 2020, the 8-week Summer Session II runs June 15 – August 7. Each course has fixed dates for homework submission and midterm tests; all final exams must be taken on August 7th.
Please refer to this table for different course options to take a NetMath course this summer.
Illinois students may register in a Summer Semester NetMath course via Enterprise Self-Service.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING
- Most Summer Semester courses are 8 weeks long and do not allow extensions. Math 220 is offered as a 12-week course during Summer 2020.
- Our 16-week self-paced Academic Year (AY) sections are a better fit for most students. A course list and registration information for our 16-week AY courses is available here.
- Students may finish AY term courses in less than 16 weeks (in 8 weeks, for example). Qualifying students may purchase a 1- or 2-month extension, depending on the course, to finish the course.
- Our Summer Semester courses are eligible for most types of financial aid. Financial aid is not applicable to most 16-week AY courses.
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS
- Illinois students must contact their college advisor to drop a summer semester course.
- Please refer to the list of College Advisors at https://netmath.illinois.edu/admissions/contact-advisor
- The Summer 2020 Refund Schedule is posted at https://registrar.illinois.edu/tuition-fees/refunds/summer-2020-refund-schedule/