NetMath summer semester courses are offered during the University of Illinois Summer Semester. These courses are primarily intended for UIUC matriculating students. Non Degree students may register for these courses under special circumstances. Unlike our self-paced, 16-week Academic Year term offerings, these courses have fixed dates for homework submission and taking exams. No extensions are allowed in summer semester course sections.
For 2022, our 12-week courses run May 16th – August 4th and our 8-week courses run June 13th – August 4th. Each course has fixed dates for homework submission and midterm tests; most final exams must be taken on August 5th.
Please refer to this table for different course options to take a NetMath course this summer.
All 2022 NetMath summer semester courses will have online exams. For exam dates, formats, and other information please visit our Summer Exams page.
Illinois students may register in a Summer Semester NetMath course via Enterprise Self-Service.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING
- Most Summer Semester courses are 8 weeks long and do not allow extensions. Math 220 & 231 are offered as 12-week sections during Summer 2022.
- Our 16-week self-paced Academic Year (AY) sections are a better fit for most students. A course list and registration information for our 16-week AY courses is available here.
- Students may finish AY term courses in less than 16 weeks (in 8 weeks, for example). Qualifying students may purchase a 1- or 2-month extension, depending on the course, to finish the course.
- Our Summer Semester courses are eligible for most types of financial aid. Financial aid is not applicable to most 16-week AY courses.
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS
Degree-seeking UIUC students must contact their college advisor to drop a summer semester course
- Please refer to the list of College Advisors at https://netmath.illinois.edu/admissions/contact-advisor
- The Summer 2022 Refund Schedule is posted at https://registrar.illinois.edu/tuition-fees/refunds/summer-refund-schedule-22/
Non-Degree students in a summer semester NetMath course
- Contact CITL’s Enrollment Services Staff for assistance with dropping classes and information on tuition and fee refund deadlines for Summer Session 2022.