- NetMath Mentor
- We are currently accepting applications for student mentors in NetMath for the following courses:
Math 220, 231, 234, 241, 285, 292, 415, and 461.
- Mentor duties involve grading coursework, providing online assistance, and regularly communicating with students about course progress. Applicants should have taken one or more of the listed Mathematics courses and also be comfortable working with Mathematica code.
- Click here to apply for a NetMath Mentor position. Note: The NetMath mentor hiring process includes an interview and a written quiz.
- NetMath Academic Hourly
- NetMath is currently looking for Academic Hourlies to assist our program. Academic Hourly duties include grading coursework, assisting both mentors and students, regularly communicating with students, and working on long-term projects. Academic Hourly employees require a bachelor's degree or higher and should not be a registered grad or undergrad student at the University of Illinois.
- Apply for an Academic Hourly position. More information about Academic Hourlies is located here.
* The University of Illinois conducts criminal background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer.
** Illinois is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or criminal conviction history. Illinois welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. For more information, visit http://go.illinois.edu/EEO. To learn more about the University’s commitment to diversity, please visit www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu.