Registration for MATH 241 is currently available for high school students, please see registration information below.
Classes for districts or schools currently contracted within the Partner High School program will remain for the upcoming school year.
This information pertains only to high school Students; if you are interested in registration for students who have finished high school, please see https://netmath.illinois.edu/register/college.
- Please see our Pre-Registration Instructions.
- Find your course on our High School Course Listing.
- Review tuition price and course requirements on this page to see if you are eligible.
- Review Rights and Responsibilities carefully before registering.
- Contact someone at your school who will act as your High School Coordinator. Usually a counselor or teacher will act as a coordinator. The Coordinator's primary responsibility is to act as an alternate contact (if the NetMath office is unable to reach the student to convey course-related information) and help the student stay on track to complete the course. NetMath will not share information about the student's academic performance in the course, such as grades earned or course progress, with the HS Coordinator.
- Typically, a student's High School Coordinator also proctors their NetMath exams. If someone other than your High School Coordinator will be acting as your proctor, you must submit proctor information within two weeks of registering for your course. Note: High school students may take online exams in all NetMath courses. Students are not required to submit proctor information on the HS Registration Form unless they intend to take in-person exams.
- Once registered in a NetMath course students will be responsible for payment of tuition charges, regardless of whether any coursework is completed or submitted. This includes any late fees accrued for missed or late tuition payment(s).
Please Note: A relative, close friend, or household member will not be accepted as a student's High School Coordinator or proctor. Homeschooled students should email email@example.com for options.
- Complete and submit the NetMath High School Registration Form.
- Upload all required documents - such as your high school transcript, SAT/ACT/AP scores, signed application forms, etc. by following the instructions on the Registration Form.
- You will receive an email confirmation when you submit the registration application. You will receive another email on the enrollment date you have indicated on your application. If there is a problem with your application, you will be notified via email.
- The following day you will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your NetID. You can use your NetID to set up your Illinois email address.
- A welcome email will be sent to you as soon as the University processes your enrollment and you appear on the course rosters. This usually takes a couple of days. The welcome email will include logins to the course management system as well as information on purchasing the course materials.
- Students have 9 months from the date of registration to complete their NetMath course. Those who wish to work at a faster pace may finish their course in less time, if desired.
In compliance with guidelines for the University of Illinois and The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), information regarding a student's course cannot be provided to relatives, including parents. Please refer to Office of the Registrar for more information