NetMath courses are a perfect solution for military personnel whose schedule makes it difficult to take courses in a traditional classroom. Most of our courses allow you to register at any time, and then have up to 16 weeks to complete your course. You can work when your schedule allows you to. You don’t need to log on at any particular time of the week.
NetMath courses are offered by the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, which is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The credit you earn from your online NetMath course is the same credit you would receive if you took the class on campus.
For questions about tuition, contact the University Student Financial Services & Cashier Operations (USFSCO) for information on Third Party billing. If you have additional questions, you can reach them at 217-333-2180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid for Veterans
A proctor must meet one of the following criteria and cannot be a member of the student's family:
- Education Officer (Armed Services Personnel Only)
- Principal or Superintendent of Educational Service Region, School, or District, either Public or Parochial
- Dean, Academic Department Head, Extension or Correspondence Administrator, Registrar, or Official Testing Service of an Accredited University or College
- Full-Time High School or College Instructor
- Librarian at your local community library
If you are unexpectedly deployed in the middle of your course, please contact us at email@example.com