- Before scheduling your exam, please check with your approved proctor to ensure your exam(s) were received. They will arrive in a brown, kraft envelope addressed to your proctor with a return address to the University of Illinois.
- Please note: It may take up to two weeks for your exams to reach your proctor after the proctorship form has been submitted and approved.
- Please bring an envelope and appropriate postage to your exam.
- Students are responsible for covering the costs of mailing the exams back for grading.
- Included in your exam packet are instructions for your proctor on testing guidelines as well as address labels to return your exam(s) for grading.
The Proctor Guidelines are included with the exam packet. This details the procedures a proctor must follow when administering tests and/or quizzes.
Please contact NetMath if you have any questions regarding exam procedures
Last updated: Tue, 11/19/2013 - 14:23