Extension information on this page applies to the following Moodle-based NetMath courses only: Math 416, Math 417, Math 423, Math 441, Math 442, Math 444, Math 446, Math 447, Math 448, Math 453, Math 481. For all other courses please see the specific course page for extension information. Note: Only Academic Year (AY) term courses are eligible for extensions. 8-week long Summer Session courses do not have extensions.
The above courses allow up to two 1-month course extensions for eligible students. There is a non-refundable $300 fee for each approved extension.
The following criteria must be satisfied to qualify for an extension:
- You are not a high school student.
- You are submitting your extension form 3-5 business days (Mon - Fri; 8:30am - 5:00pm) before your course end date.
Extension requests received after a course has expired will not be processed.
- You do not have a financial hold on your account.
- Eligibility for Extension 1: Students must take the first Midterm Exam and complete all homework assignments leading up to this exam.
- Eligibility for Extension 2: Students must complete the second Midterm Exam and complete all homework assignments leading up to this exam.
To apply for an extension please fill out our online extension form.
Please Read: After submitting the extension form you may continue to work on your NetMath course. Extension approvals are not immediate; they are issued after a review of the student's course. You will receive an email notification as soon as the extension request has been approved or denied.
Note: For the following CAS-ILE courses: Math 124, Math 220, Math 231, Math 234, Math 241, Math 285, Math 286, Math 292, Math 415 and Math 461 please see the Extension Guidelines for CAS-ILE Based Courses.